Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Today's list

Things done today:
  • Supervised boys' Kumon work - not as much fun as it sounds. As it doesn't sound like any fun either, one can imagine how it feels to be asked for help dividing 55 by 9 for the millionth time. The most annoying part is walking one through 55 divided by 9, then getting asked for help on 56 divided by 9.
  • Went to Chinatown. It is a wallet sucking area - I'm not going to go back to that particular part until I leave, IF I have any money left to spend. There's some gorgeous silk pillowcases that would be lovely on a nice couch. If I had one.
  • Made dinner - half was leftovers from last night, the other half was salad and some spinach spaghetti I made. I made it with alfredo sauce - but there is no flour or cornstarch where I am, so I mashed Cheerios for a sauce thickener instead. Be resourceful!
  • Watched over half of Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers (Special Extended Edition). I kept wondering why I was seeing parts of the movie that I didn't remember from when I saw it in the theater, then realized it was the special extended version. Oops.

No comments: