Saturday, July 28, 2007

National Museum of Singapore et al


Today being Sunday, my usual day off, I intend to do something interesting. Today's plan is to revisit the Catholic Church here, The Good Shepherd, but arrive early this time. No more getting overheated and almost passing out. I went back to the Anglican church last week because they have air-conditioning, but it's just not the same, and the sermons are, quite frankly, too long.

After church, I plan to visit the National Museum of Singapore, which I have now seen multiple times from the bus, but haven't ever actually stopped to visit. After that, I'll probably go to the library and hang out for awhile. Pretty much anything to keep from having to go directly back to my tiny, claustrophobic little corner of the earth I currently call my room.

No comments: