Tuesday, July 31, 2007

eggmanstudios

A while ago, I wrote a short review of my friend Michelle's etsy shop, eggmanstudios. She has since added some awesome new stuff, and I want to feature some of it. She has recently made the time to move more into painting than polymer clays, although of course, she still does both. I am absolutely in love with the the key painting. A lot of her paintings are also offered as prints (which she does on some sort of incredibly fancy paper with an incredibly fancy printer).


Quarter After Twelve


Nautilus Ice Cream


Framed Lost And Found

2 comments:

Eggman Studios said...

Wow! Thanks Rachel for the shout-out! :) I am so, so swamped right now with work and trying to organize my life for the fastly approaching holiday season that I haven't had time to return your email. But I shall! Really! :)

Rachel said...

Absolutely! You deserve as much exposure as you can get, and I can't wait to see what you're creating for your holiday fairs. :)