Sunday, January 27, 2008

Funny orders

One of the most fun parts of my job is viewing the orders made by people. Sometimes, the mix is just WRONG, as is the case frequently. Once I wanted to cancel an order of 80's music, hot pink dolls, and relationship book based purely on bad taste. But we're not allowed to do that.

My favorite orders by far are the gift cards purchased for dominatrices. Some of these women are making bank! The gift cards are typically between 100-500euro, and there are generally multiple payments. The best are when you can see the progression of various dominas on a particular account - one man's average was about three months with each one, then he'd move on to the next. Today, I have an order for a 150euro GC and a vacuum cleaner and accessories to be mailed to Lady L. (not writing the full name here). I'm really curious if the postman knows who Lady L is, since there's no last names allowed.

It's the little things in life that make things fun. :)

2 comments:

Karlyn said...

So I bet your German rocks now! I'm so jealous. When I get home we will have to practice...I think I've pretty much forgotten...well...everything. We leave on Saturday!

Rachel said...

es ist viel besser als vorher, gelinde gesagt. ;)

But I think anything would be. haha! on Saturday?? wow, I can't wait to see you guys... so exciting! :D Be safe....