Friday, January 11, 2008

And now... for something completely different

I work a lot. This week, I've already hit forty hours, and I still have today and tomorrow to go. This is good, though, because I get paid overtime, which I like.

I have decided that, in honor of not having any time to relax anymore, I would have a hat show-and-tell week! I don't actually have more than five hats, so I figured that's just right. So, next week, for each day of the week, I will post a picture of one of my hats while on my head.

Tonight, I get off a little early because I want to go check out the company store. I've been told it's not all baseball caps with logos on it, although a baseball cap with a logo on it would actually be kind of cool, so I want to see what they've got. I've also heard you can buy a laptop for $50 through a sort of raffle thing, but I dunno how much I would want to pay for a used Dell laptop. Save myself the effort and get a new one - they're almost as cheap.

Also tonight, I'm watching a movie. Not Monty Python, although that would be awesome, but Blood Diamond, which showed up via Netflix a while ago, and I haven't watched it yet. I've heard it's good, but you don't want to watch it twice. That's fine, because I'm only renting it. :)

No comments: