Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hump Day

I find the nickname for Wednesday rather strange... but now understandable. Today being Thursday, I know that I now have only two days remaining of my workweek. My workload has picked up, thank goodness, mostly because I'm proactive in chasing work. Now, my big project is back filing. I guess because everyone else hates filing, I'm often stuck with such projects. It doesn't matter though - at least I'm occupied, all day long.

Sadly, due to my commute, I have not had time to watch the Daily Show this week. I have been grateful ever since I saw that comedycentral put the entire show online (thank you, YouTube!) and I watch it faithfully. Except for this week. Hopefully I'll have time on Saturday. If you haven't watched the interview with Chris Matthews yet, you need to.

2 comments:

Cabiria said...

Yeah, that interview was something to BEHOLD. Wow, sassy boys!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad it's online- although the moment of zen isn't, and I do miss my moment of zen. It would be interesting to have the distinction of having given someone the worst interview they've ever had. :)