Sunday, October 14, 2007

Payday

Tomorrow is payday. I like payday. But there's always something slightly enervating about the fact that all of my money is spent before I see it. For example, my hiking class is more involved than I thought it would be. Buying the proper equipment so I don't kill myself hiking in the mountains is a little more difficult - and expensive! - than I thought it would be. Caesar also needs new flea medication (and he's currently got a kitty cold that I hope gets better soon).

Today I was lucky enough to go hiking in Green Mountain near where I live, and then go to an awesome little jazz club in downtown Seattle for dinner. I felt no guilt whatsoever about my calorie intake after hiking seven miles. It was wonderful. It will also be wonderful to get my first check tomorrow.

No comments: