Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh, the places you'll go.....

Today I had my third interview in my job hunting process. Thankfully, my job hunt is now over! I have been offered a position at a boutique law firm with only five lawyers here in Seattle. I will be a legal assistant/secretary, doing a lot of dictation and IRS forms. I start on Monday, and I am ecstatic! It's a good job with excellent benefits in the location I wanted. Two of the lawyers commute by ferry as well, so they are very nice about coming in at an odd time (8:35-8:40am). Best of all, it's a salaried position, so I will be judged on the work that I do, not the hours I keep. Mom and I are going to a day spa on Thursday to celebrate. :)

2 comments:

another kind of nerd said...

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

thanks!! my mom said she was praying for me to get it, but I think that's because she's tired of paying my bills already. :D