Sunday, June 10, 2007

Musings

I don't really have much to say today. My universe has shrunk considerably since I came back, since I have no car. I must go with my brother, my mom, or take the bus at the same time as the commuters on weekdays. It's a Sunday, so I'm not quite certain how I'm going to make it to church from the boonies where my mom lives.

Yesterday during my run at the SK track, I decided to go stair running. I only did a little, but realized that it's quite possibly the most amazing workout ever. I also thought my heart would burst after running up the fourth set of stairs in a row. And these were stadium steps - twice as tall as normal steps, and I'm not exactly tall. It was fantastic - I think I'll do it again tomorrow.

I haven't really started thinking about my trip to Singapore yet. It still seems a bit far away. I keep hearing conflicting reports about how much 'fun' I'm going to have there. My favorite line that I heard was that I would have a great time looking at all of the clothes that are too expensive for me to buy. :) Should be a blast....

2 comments:

Eggman Studios said...

Yeah, I miss the trains. :(

Thanks again for the wee visit! Sushi was awesome, as well as Life of Brian.

"Blessed be the cripples..."

:) Lookin' forward to our next meet-up!

Rachel said...

I liked the comment about the meek. :) gotta love british humor...