Sunday, June 03, 2007

Coming soon to a town near you: me!

Tomorrow, I head to Vienna, then on Tuesday I am (hopefully) flying back to the United States. I hope and expect to hear from my vast quantities of readers when I do - but be quick! Because I'm flying to Singapore on the 24th of June. I will be in Eugene from the 21st to the 24th, and by turns in Washington and Montana before that.

I have had a wonderful time keeping my Vienna blog - which will now be turned into a scrapbook, along with other stuff from my year abroad - but I will be removing it from the blog-o-sphere within approximately a week, for anyone who happens to have a link to it on their site.

Hope to see everyone soon!

2 comments:

Eggman Studios said...

Weee! Can't wait to see you! Oh-- I got the postcards yesterday (thank you bunches!). The Sound of Music one really cracked me up. :)

Rachel said...

which part - that I finally caved in, or that I was sloshing around in sandals and wet socks all day?