Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pirate pendant fun!

Last night, I was tired, but couldn't get to sleep because of a headache, so I was horribly bored and resorted to looking up friends on google to see how long it would take to track them down. I'm impossible to track down because thousands of people are named Rachel Johnson. However, my friend Michelle has a fairly unusual name, and she has a fairly extensive online presence, so she was a piece of cake to track down. If you are ever in need of a unique and special gift, she makes awesome clay pendants and other jewelry. I'm a big fan of pendants since I never got my ears pierced, first because I wasn't allowed and now because I see it as unnecessary. She also has a great sense of the cool and unusual. Check it out!

1 comment:

Eggman Studios said...

Thank you, Rachel! :)

Oh man, I'm so looking forward to your speedy return to the gloriousness that is indeed Kitsap County.

Vikings abound this weekend... :)