Monday, May 21, 2007

Bobble head syndrome


Is it just me, or has Angelina Jolie gone from being a kick-butt female who could credibly pull off Lara Croft to a skinny sack of bones with a bobble head? I was scrolling through a few pictures of the Cannes Film Festival and came across this little gem where you can just about see through her arms.
I mean, I know she wants to save the whole world's starving children, but don't you think the sympathy-lack-of-eating thing is going a little far? I do like the outfit - this business of saving the world is almost as interesting as the black haired, Billy Bob Thornton blood in a vial phase. Well, no - that was entertaining, but sad.
I was actually rather impressed with what she's managed to accomplish in terms of awareness. I'm convinced she's a kook, but whatever. Now, however, she's a super skinny kook with the bobble head syndrome.

No comments: