Friday, September 25, 2009

Trip to India - Entry 25 - Leaving Bangalore


Last night, I completed the rest of my shopping and we had our Farewell to India! party. At which Indian food was served... I just can't win. I keep telling people that I don't hate red curry... red curry hates me.

All of us had to wear some Indian item that we had bought while in India. Most people just bought a simple long tunic or something pretty laid back, but a few of the ladies went all out and bought saris, and Sarah bought the most hilarious hat ever. I also find it highly amusing that Vikas, one of our resident Indians, had to rush out in a hurry to buy "something Indian" because he didn't have anything for the farewell party.

This morning is a lazy morning, as some of us are definitely slower after having fun the night before, and some of us elected to get henna, and some went shopping for one final time. I don't think anyone is looking forward to the 36+ hour trip back home, but it will be nice to get back onto a normal, crazy spice free diet.

No comments: