Monday, April 14, 2008

working...

I have decided to declare hibernation for the foreseeable future.

Here I am at work, at 6:20 in the morning, and I was here until 9:20 last night. So any of you who have any interest in seeing or talking to me - wait until my one day off a week. ha!

Lucky for me, I actually like my job and actually get paid for all the time I put in, otherwise I wouldn't be putting it in. :) This week, I will be trained in the remaining orgs that I have not been trained in yet, and will start training to be a law enforcement liaison. When someone gets a subpoena for records, I would be one of the people contacted. Cool thing is, I'll be doing that for Germany, so I'll get to putter around in German all the time. Doesn't matter how dull the job actually is when you make it all in German or French - the inherent interest level virtually skyrockets.

I am very much looking forward to my ten days off next month when I travel to Austria again. I can't wait to stuff myself with yummy kaesekrainer and schnitzelsemmel and gelato... mmm.... *happy sigh*

Back to work!

2 comments:

Cabiria said...

Sounds like you're working a crazy lot, but I'm glad it's leading up to a fun European vacation! Enjoy!

Rachel said...

yup, that's the plan. :) It's going to be touch and go on the way there and back (space available flight), but i know I'll have a blast while I'm there. :)