Sunday, April 06, 2008

goings on....

It's been a busy last few weeks, and mainly because I'm working. A lot. But in the times I have not been working, I have been doing fun and amazing things! ha.... or not. I did go see Cabaret at the 5th Avenue Theatre yesterday though, and it was fantastic. I really, really loved it. And now I keep singing "Cabaret" and "Maybe This Time" in my head. I also went to the Spaghetti Factory afterwards with this guy:


and had some actually pretty tasty house wine (Chianti). All in all, an excellent "weekend" (one day off, as usual), and now I feel much more ready to face my upcoming six day week. :)

2 comments:

Eggman Studios said...

You look so smoking hot with that new do! Good golly.

And yummmmm....Spaghetti Factory. *drool* :)

Rachel said...

yeah, I decided it was too long in front, so now I have bangs too. :D thanks!!! :D

yeah, I had chicken fettuccine with broccoli and mushrooms, my favorite....mmm....