Thursday, July 06, 2006

All Natural Ingredients - and tender loving care

I saw an ad today for 7-Up. They now say that their soda is made from five all-natural ingredients. I wonder if high fructose corn syrup can be made naturally?

Well, here's hoping this blogspot thing works out. The whole yahoo! thing just didn't jive with me too well, and I don't have enough control over the layout of my current blog, so maybe this one will work out. Hope springs eternal...

Thought for the day: one can't change the world; in fact, one can't really even change one's small part in the world. But, one can switch from Sierra Mist to 7-Up.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

But high fructose corn syrup like in soda? Not so sure that's made "naturally" although I suppose one could call just about anything one wanted to "natural."