Monday, May 12, 2008

Austria

I am currently enjoying a short (9 days) vacation in Austria, which you can see documented in great detail with my new camera on my flickr page. :D

It was a spur of the moment decision in January, and now I'm so thankful I decided to go. It was a great break from my schedule - constant working, essentially - and my schedule when I get back - constant working.

For now, I'm going to fully enjoy the remainder of my vacation, and I hope you all are doing well! Here is my favorite picture I've taken on this trip thus far:

5 comments:

Eggman Studios said...

If anyone on this planet deserves a break, it's you Rachel. Hands-down. Glad to hear the trip is treating you well!

Also, that is the cutest darn dandelion I ever did see. So calm and at peace and ready to spread billions of little seedlings all over the place...

Rachel said...

K. said that I caught a faery on camera and he's totally telling my mom. :) I am fully enjoying every minute of this. It's really been a blast so far. :D

Karlyn said...

Wow...Ruine Aggstein (sp?) really looks different. Make sure you stuff yourself on Milka and really expensive strawberries for me, ok?

Rachel said...

i haven't stuffed myself on milka yet. But I did spend 30euro on milka at the local Billa... :D It's incentive for you to come visit me... schoko und keks... schoko und keks.... :D

Karlyn said...

yummmm...you're bad