Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My life consists of packing and repacking the same things over and over and over again

I was bored this evening - big surprise - and decided to look up ESL jobs around the world. There are some pretty darn good opportunities out there! I don't think hardly any of them will help me make enough money to pay back my student loans, but one never knows. With my nifty little certificate, I'll have the paperwork necessary to get a "high-paying" job in China. Basically, you get paid about the same as you're paid in the US, but you live and work in a place with a much lower cost of living, so you make bank. Could be interesting.

Not much going on today. Or any other day this week really. Packing up again for my move to Austria. I bought a full bag of OTC medicines at Rite-Aid - it was kind of fun to buy the 250 capsule bottle of Excedrin. :) Speaking of OTC medicine, has anyone else noticed that pseudoephedrine being behind the counter no longer seems to be an issue? There's this new stuff called phenylephrine. Haven't used it yet so I don't know if it works very well. I've never heard of it before now, so one might think that's because it's significantly less effective than pseudafed, but who knows? I wonder how long it will take for someone to figure out a way to make this new version into a nasty drug or a bomb?

Sudafed without pseudoephedrine?

No comments: